Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Apple



 THE                                     E
                                            L
                                          P
                                        P
                                      A
                      Open                 your
              mouth to me, undraped woman
        Your heart desires a freedom unwelcome
      in this utopian garden. Lift your hand to me
    and caress your concealed desires. I promise
  you ecstasy. I promise you bliss. I promise you
liberty with the taste of your temptress kiss. Savor
 the sweetness in your burdened soul and bring the
    one you love to divide the pleasure. Convince
     him to bask in your new found gratuity. Prove
       his passion to live in haste. The only price
                   to pay                   is shame.


© 2011 Donna J. Sanders



No comments:

Post a Comment